Do you want to know what the top Jasper AI alternatives are? Do you want to learn more about AI writing for your content needs?
If so, we’ve outlined and explained the ten greatest Jasper (Jarvis) AI alternatives in this post.
These are writing helpers that can produce high-quality articles in a matter of seconds, saving you time and effort.
Before we go into the alternatives to Jasper AI, let us first introduce you to Jasper, which was previously known as Jarvis. Jasper also provides a free trial for users to try out its capabilities (to grab this offer click here → Jasper AI free trial).
Jasper AI is a copywriting tool that converts input information from a few words to lines into high-quality prose. It can produce blog entries, generate ad copy, and much more.
Rytr is a sophisticated AI writing helper that can produce a variety of material and has almost 40 use cases. Rytr is the first of our Jasper alternatives. Among all the choices, it provides the greatest customer service.
- 20+ language tones.
- 30+ languages supported.
- Inbuilt grammar and plagiarism checker.
- Refund policy of 60 days.
- Team collaboration feature.
- Browser extension available.
- Live chat support.
- $0 per month for the free plan. No credit card information is required. Per month, there is a limit of 5000 characters.
- $9 per month for the Saver Plan (2 months free on annual subscription). There is a monthly limit of 50,000 characters.
- $29 per month for the Unlimited Plan (2 months free on annual subscription). There are no restrictions on the quantity of characters that can be generated.
The second Jasper alternative on our list is ShortlyAI. The fascinating thing about briefly is that it was just bought by Jasper AI, but the pricing and functionalities remain same. Shortly is still a standalone application on the market.
- Sentence expander.
- Paragraph rewriter.
- No monthly limits or credit system.
- Content written from Shortly passes all plagiarism checker.
- Video tutorials and guides to use it.
- Commands to rewrite, expand or shorten your contents.
- $79 a month for the monthly plan.
- The annual plan is $65 per month (2 months free).
3. Article Forge
ArticleForge is distinct from the other tools on this list in that it is only dedicated to the creation of articles and blog entries. It just changed to version 3.0 in order to produce more high-quality content.
- API access for additional integrations.
- 5 Day free trial.
- Images, videos can be added automatically to the article relevant to your topic.
- SEO integrations from multiple tools to rank the article on search engines.
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- Articles generated are unique.
- Unlimited plan is also available.
- Standard Plan: $57 per month on a monthly basis, or $27 per month on a yearly basis (6 months free). There is a maximum of 250,000 words each month.
- Monthly pricing is $117 per month, while yearly billing is $57 per month (6 months free). There are no restrictions on how many words you may use.
Copy.ai is a machine-learning-based tool that can produce website copy, digital ad copy, social media content, blog topics, and blog material in under a minute.
It is utilised by more than 500,00 marketers worldwide, indicating its widespread use.
However, it is insufficient for the creation of long-form material.
- Free trial of all the plans is available.
- Ideal for the generation of short form contents only.
- Chrome extension is available.
- Supports 25 plus languages.
- Plans with no limit are available.
- More than 90 templates.
- Free plan is also available.
- $0 per month for the free plan. Monthly credits are ten, with a bonus of one hundred for the first month.
- Monthly pricing is $49 per month, while yearly billing is $35 per month. This package includes an unlimited number of credits.
- Team: The price is not set in stone; it is determined by the needs of the customer. In addition to all of the capabilities of the pro plan, team collaboration is also accessible.
Copysmith is an artificial intelligence (AI) writing helper that can produce or generate ad copy, blog ideas, blog outlines, branding, and other services. It cannot, however, be utilised to produce lengthy blog postings.
- 7-day unlimited free trial which doesn’t require any credit card.
- 30 plus templates are available.
- API integration is available in higher plan.
- Integration with various marketing tools like Google Ads, Google Docs, WooCommerce and others.
- Chrome extension is available.
- $19 per month or $192 per year for the basic plan. This plan includes 50 monthly credits.
- Professional: 59 dollars per month or 600 dollars per year. There are 400 credits available every month.
- Enterprise: Prices are available upon request. This package includes an unlimited number of credits.
Thank you for reading Top 8 Best Jasper AI Alternatives And Competitors For AI Writing.